A Powerful Tool for Employers
Whether your goal is to use company resources more efficiently, implement
FBT management strategies, increase accountability of salary expenses,
or maximise employee remuneration, effective use of FBT legislation can
offer a wide range of benefits to employers and employees making it a
true win-win opportunity.
Through our dedicated four step approach
Salaris has the expertise to deliver these benefits throughout your organisation.
Click on one of the triangles for more information on the subject.
Salaris Consulting offers a state of
the art FBT administration and payments system specifically designed
to ensure no additional work for employers.
The Bureau provides a full reporting and communication function
for both Employers and Employees and can fully integrate with your
internal payroll and other systems.
The Bureau is an efficient and cost effective outsourced solution
for administering packaged benefits. Salaris will implement a
project plan for the integration of the Bureau into your payroll
process and seamlessly convert all existing packaging arrangements
from your existing provider to the Salaris Bureau.
Salaris Consulting will assist your
organisation to implement a remuneration packaging programme by:
- Understanding your business
- Reviewing your existing employee benefits programme and FBT
- Advising on additional available benefits
- Establishing appropriate remuneration options for your staff
- Advising on the construction of internal policy documents
including policies on motor vehicle usage, benefit inclusions
- Report on the cost savings and other benefits to the organisation
as a direct result of using Salary Packaging
- Providing ongoing consultancy services to your organisation
Salaris Consulting will conduct a series
of in-house presentations for employees to explain the benefits
These presentations are designed to:
- Cover the basic elements of salary packaging
- Offer a full explanation of the benefits available
- Provide real life examples and package strategies
The understanding gained through these presentations, combined
with tailored advice increases the rate of participation in packaging
by employees. Presentations will continue to be offered as employee
numbers increase and new employees join your organisation. Should
there be any significant changes to FBT Legislation; presentations
will be offered to cover these changes.
Comprehensive advice tailored to each employee's individual needs
is an essential ingredient for a successful salary packaging programme.
Every employee will have the opportunity to meet with one of our
qualified Packaging Consultants in your offices offering 'one-on-one'
The key goals of this consultation
are to complete:
- A financial and lifestyle needs analysis
- A checklist of the benefits to be taken up by the employee
- A full explanation of the expected outcomes of the packaging
- All application and payment forms
- At the conclusion of this meeting the client receives a full
report of their completed package detailing all tax benefits
and take home pay